||The Wright Place
340 Wright Road
|Downtown Des Moines is suddenly bursting with a flurry of activity, optimism and opportunities - a stark contrast from the doom and gloom that hovered over the area just a few years ago. A quick glance at the area reveals plans for Walnut Street’s redevelopment, new housing projects, the launch of Des Moines Redevelopment Co., creative uses of old buildings and Principal’s newest reinvestments. It’s clear, things are in motion and the downtown area could be poised for a big rebound. Our expert panel will be able to answer all your questions such as:
• What retail opportunities could be available on Walnut Street?
• How is the lending climate impacting development?
• How are developers and the city looking to fill office space?
• What are the plans of the Des Moines Redevelopment Co.?
• How will Principal’s newest reinvestments shape the area?
• What is the outlook on housing in the downtown?