Survey: What business lesson did you learn in 2016?
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 3:24 PM
This has been quite the year, and as we near the holiday season, we thought it was a good time to pause, reflect and ask you to share the business lessons you've learned in 2016.
Your response could be featured in the Dec. 30 issue of the Business Record, which will contain lessons learned from a variety of Greater Des Moines business leaders.
So think back through the year. What wisdom did you gain this year that could help other business leaders better understand your industry or the community at large?
- Did a new trend or truth emerge in your industry?
- Did you learn something about how Greater Des Moines operates?
- Did you take away something from a major news announcement in the area?
- Did you internally learn a good business lesson that would be worth sharing?
- Did a new challenge in your industry or business emerge?
Responses are due by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 30, and should be between 25 and 75 words.
Thanks in advance for your participation and for helping the business community learn and do business better in 2017 and beyond. Take the Survey >>>