Iowa companies are leading the nation with innovation across several industries. The innovationIOWA magazine highlights companies and their technological achievements in a beautiful four-color, glossy magazine. The editorial content includes a comprehensive report on recent achievements and what the future holds for:
Bioscience & Agriculture
A total of 10,000 copies will be printed. The publication will be unveiled at an event hosted by our presenting sponsor. It will then be distributed by Business Record in its April 14 statewide issue, which also includes Business Record Iowa, a custom publication for the Iowa Association of Business & Industry and its members. Additional distribution will include Iowa educational institutions, manufacturers, agricultural and technology companies and industry associations.
DuPont Pioneer innovationLEADER of the Year Award
Nominations are now closed.
The second DuPont Pioneer innovationLEADER of the Year award recipient was Harrisvaccines, Inc. The award recognizes an individual or organization for their originality, leadership, and impact on their company, state and local economy, and/or the general public through innovative concepts, processes, and/or products.
Judging is based on the following:
- Originality of the innovation(s): Is this a completely new concept/idea/process or the re-imagining of an existing one? Was it developed independently or in cooperation with others?
- Impact of the innovation(s): Did this innovation meet an unmet need? How has it affected a specific industry and/or the public at large? If internal, what impact has it had on the processes and efficiencies of your organization?
- Commercial impact of the innovation(s): Has the innovation gone to market? What financial evidence or market acceptance information does the innovation have to support new value for the end user? What is the quantifiable evidence of success?
- Culture of innovation: Does the individual or company promote an atmosphere conducive to innovation? Have they consistently been a leader in their field when it comes to innovation?
4th Annual innovationIOWA Magazine Launch Party
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Join us for the launch party of the fourth edition of the Business Record’s innovationIOWA Magazine. Network with statewide business leaders, hear visionaries reflect on the state’s innovative achievements, meet the next generation of leaders, and more!
Presented by Iowa State University’s Office of Economic Development and Industry Relations and the College of Business. The launch party will be at the new Iowa State University Economic Development Core Facility, 1805 Collaboration Place, Ames. The Economic Development Core Facility is located about a mile south of U.S. Highway 30 at the Iowa State University Research Park just off of University Boulevard.
- 5-7 p.m.
- Comments and presentation of the DuPontPioneer innovationLEADER of the Year Award at 6 p.m. led by ISU President Steven Leath
- Refreshments provided. No RSVP is required. Bring a guest! We hope to see you there.
Join statewide leaders:
...and many more!