The local economy is continuing to hum, major projects are being built and new opportunities are sprouting up all over Greater Des Moines - as are new challenges. Join us for a discussion featuring some of the region’s most innovative and established real estate professionals, who will provide insight into future hot spots, emerging opportunities, new trends and the challenges facing the region’s commercial real estate market.
The panelists will address questions such as:
- How long can we expect the current climate continue?
- What type of trends can we expect in the next five years?
- How are the office, retail, and industrial markets shaping up?
- Where will the next hot spots be for development?
- Has multi-family housing been overbuilt and do we have the right housing mix?
- How will outside investors and new players alter the landscape?
7:00 – 7:30 AM
7:30 – 9:00 AM
President & CEO
Hubbell Realty Co.
Vice President & Manager of Commercial Real Estate
Bankers Trust Co.
Senior Vice President and Iowa Markets Leader
Jones Lang LaSalle Brokerage Inc.
Assistant City Manager
City of Des Moines
Chief Operating Officer
Knapp Properties Inc.
Moderator: Chris Conetzkey, Publisher, Business Record
Business Record is pleased to announce the third-annual Great Western Bank Commercial Real Estate Professional of the Year award. The award is designed to highlight an outstanding CRE professional from Central Iowa for their professional accomplishments and community engagement.
The award will be presented at the annual Commercial Real Estate Forum at the Hilton Garden Inn in Urbandale on April 12, 2017 from 7:00 – 9:00 AM.
The deadline for nominations is Friday, March 10th. Nominees will be judged on:
- Success and/or significant achievement within their profession and/or company
- Personal reputation demonstrating high ethical standards
- Non-profit, philanthropic and civic involvement in the Central Iowa community
- Personal impact on the commercial real estate industry
Nominations are now closed