Nominations are now open!
The Business Record is seeking nominations for our 16th annual Forty under 40 awards. Candidates will be judged on both professional accomplishments and involvement with civic, non-profit, and philanthropic organizations. Nominees must be less than 40 years old as of March 10, 2015 to be considered for recognition. Nominations must be received by Friday, January 9, 2015 at noon.
About the nomination process:
• Candidates will be judged based on a combination of their professional accomplishments and civic/philanthropic activities.
• Applications may be submitted online at businessrecord.com. Name, contact information and date of birth are required.
• Additional information, while not required, such as a resume, letters of recommendation, etc. are strongly encouraged.
• Judging is conducted by past Forty Under 40 recipients and shall remain anonymous.
• Nominees must be under the age of 40 as of March 10, 2015.
• Deadline for applications is Friday, January 9th at noon.
Materials needed for nomination:
• Nominee name
• Current position
• Company phone number
• Company address
• E-mail address
• Age (as of 3/10/15)
• Birthdate (required)
• College(s) attended and degree(s) earned
• Family (spouse, children)
• Business accomplishments (job responsibilities, special projects, business-related affiliations)
• Civic leadership (board involvement in community, state or national organizations)
• Achievements, awards and special recognitions
• Nominated by
• Phone Number
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mail:100 Fourth St. Des Moines, IA 50309