Power Breakfast Series - 90 ideas in 90 minutes
POWER BREAKFAST: The Talent War. How can Iowa win the battle to recruit and retain the best and brightest?
Date: February 19, 2014
Time: 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Location: Des Moines Embassy Club, Downtown, 34th Floor, Ruan Center
Past Power Breakfasts
- 2013 Iowa's Gender Gap: Why is Iowa lag behind the nation? | Preview article | Wrap up article | Photo gallery | Video
- 2013 Health-care reform: Are you ready? | Read
- 2012 A Laughing Matter: Humor in the Workplace | Read
- 2012 What makes a leader inspirational | Read
- 2012 Polishing your corporate image in today's politically charged atmosphere | Read
- 2011 Risk Aversion | Read
- 2011 How they built it | Photos
- 2010 Ignite Des Moines | Photos
- 2010 Implications of Health Care Reform | Video
- 2008 Best Practices of Successful Organizations | Video
- 2007 The Business of College Sports | Photos
Free event parking at city ramps provided by:
Nine leaders from nine of Central Iowa’s most successful businesses shared 10 of their company’s internal programs and initiatives - both big and small - that can be applied to any business. In a fast-paced discussion, the leaders presented their top ideas. Attendees left with a packet containing all 90 ideas that could help improve their business in 2014. Learn how your company can improve employee engagement, impact employee wellness, market your company effectively, cut costs while improving efficiency, and engage and cultivate your clients.
Suku Radia - President and CEO, Bankers Trust Co.
Steve Zumbach - Partner, Belin McCormick P.C.
Jay Byers - CEO, Greater Des Moines Partnership
Steve Lacy - CEO, Meredith Corp.
Randy Edeker - CEO, Hy-Vee
Bob Ritz - President, Mercy Medical Center - Des Moines
Connie Wimer - Chairman, Business Publications Corporation Inc.
Mary O'Keefe - Senior VP and chief marketing officer, Principal Financial Group Inc.
Andrea McGuire - President and chief operating officer, Meridian Health Plan
The Depot at 4th, 100 4th Street, Des Moines, Iowa 50309 | (515) 288-3336 | © 2012 Business Record. All Rights Reserved. | Legal disclaimer