Iowa companies are leading the nation with innovation across several industries. The innovationIOWA magazine highlights companies and their technological achievements in a beautiful four-color, glossy magazine. The editorial content includes a comprehensive report on recent achievements and what the future holds for:
• Biotechnology including bioscience and agriculture
• Advanced manufacturing
• Information technology including data recovery, security software, cloud computing, networking, computers, software & internet
• STEM update on what our schools, colleges & universities are doing to continue the momentum in science, technology, engineering and math
Distribution: A total of 10,000 copies will be printed. The publication will be unveiled at an event hosted by our presenting sponsor, LightEdge, on March 3, 2015 at The Hall of Laureates World Food Prize in downtown Des Moines. It will then be distributed by Business Record in its March 13, 2015 statewide issue, which also includes Business Record Iowa, a custom publication for the Iowa Association of Business & Industry and its members. Additional distribution will include Iowa educational institutions, manufacturers, agricultural and technology companies and industry associations. Click here to view an electronic version of the 2013 innovationIOWA
DuPont Pioneer innovationLEADER of the Year Award
The first ever DuPont Pioneer innovationLEADER of the Year award is designed to recognize an individual or organization for their originality, leadership, and impact on their company, state and local economy, and/or the general public through innovative concepts, processes, and/or products.
Judging will be based on the following:
- Originality of the innovation(s): Is this a completely new concept/idea/process or the re-imagining of an existing one? Was it developed independently or in cooperation with others?
- Impact of the innovation(s): Did this innovation meet an unmet need? How has it affected a specific industry and/or the public at large? If internal, what impact has it had on the processes and efficiencies of your organization?
- Commercial impact of the innovation(s): Has the innovation gone to market? What financial evidence or market acceptance information does the innovation have to support new value for the end user? What is the quantifiable evidence of success?
- Culture of innovation: Does the individual or company promote an atmosphere conducive to innovation? Have they consistently been a leader in their field when it comes to innovation?
CLICK HERE to access nomination form.
Deadline for submission is Friday, December 5, 2014 at noon.
Winner will be announced in the 2015 innovationIOWA magazine and honored at an event on Tuesday, March 3, 2015.
For further information, contact Jason Swanson at 515.288.3336 or email@example.com
To see photos from the 2013 unveiling event, click here.
For advertising information, contact Katherine Harrington at 515-689-4447 or firstname.lastname@example.org